Youtube.com/activate is a product of Google, using the tv.youtube.com start enter code, Youtube has been a great video platform for watching billions of videos around the world. You can search for any type of video and you will be sure to get it or a related query. They have different categories such as Sport, Education, business, Finance, Games and much more.
It is always recommended to have the App on your devices so you watch videos from anywhere and also upload videos too through different means such as Playstation, Xbox, Smart Tv, Kodi, Roku and much more. It’s easy to activate it on these devices. The process to activate through youtube.com/activate isn’t much complicated, so there may be a list of a number of smart devices to activate YouTube.
How to Activate YouTube on Smart TV
If you’ve got a Smart TV and have an in-built YouTube app in it, then activating it on your smart TV is much easy. Perhaps you should know that not all smart TV supports the app, kindly check if your device supports it before attempting to activating it.
To activate it on your Smart TV, follow the steps listed below:
- First, open the app on your Smart TV
- Click the Settings icon i.e the gear icon.
- Check your Youtube account. you’ll be given an 8 digit code for verification.
- Make sure the screen of the Smart TV stays on.
- From your laptop or mobile device, visit Youtube.com/activate.
- Now, provide your Google account information and check-in.
then, enter the 8 digits tv.youtube.com start enter code that YouTube sent to you and click on Proceed option.
- Finally, once you see this, click on Allow Access.
It will be activated on your Smart TV after completing the steps above. You can enjoy it on your Smart TV.
How to Activate YouTube on Kodi
Activating YouTube on Kodi may be a bit different. However, some steps are as those above. Follow the guidelines below to activate it on Kodi.
- Firstly, click the Settings icon
- Select the Add-ons tab
- Select the “install” option from “Repository/Get Add-ons”
- Click the “Kodi Add-on repository”
- Select the “Video Add-ons”
- You will need to locate and choose YouTube and install it.
- Once the installation is completed, check the videos and select Add-ons.
- Open it and choose the Sign-in option.
- The Add-on will provide you with a link.
- Now, you’ve got to toggle to youtube.com/activate from your laptop or any browsing device.
- If you are having trouble signing in from the link above, visit https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/device/usercode?enable_delegation&pageId=none and enter the code.
- After which you provide your Google information credentials. Then enter the code and proceed.
- Finally, select the Allow Access.
After all the steps are completed, it is activated on your Kodi
These are steps to activate it on multiple devices. However, a number of these steps can vary depending upon the device and therefore the model you’re using. But once you identify the model and therefore the device, it’s easy to activate the application. Also, you would like to stay in mind that it won’t be activated if your device doesn’t support it.