Showtime Anytime is one of the top online movie sites where millions of videos are watched daily through showtimeanytime.com/activate on Amazon Fire Stick or even Roku. It is part of the CBS flagship Showtime Premium satellite and cable network. The service includes hundreds of TV shows, movies, stand-up comedy shows, and even more.
Showtime Anytime is available on a number of software and hardware platforms. However, each device must be activated manually. How to activate Showtime Anytime depends on the platform.
Also Read: How to Reset Airpods or Airpods Pro
Showtime Anytime is available for Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, and Samsung Smart TV. These are the requirements you have to meet to be able to access Showtime at any time. Your cable or satellite provider must be part of the Showtime program and have a license to stream the service.
- You must have a Showtime subscription from your cable or satellite provider.
- Finally, you must have a registered Showtime Anytime account before you can activate the service on your device.
- To create your account, go to the Showtime website https://www.showtimeanytime.com/, click the “Get Showtime Now” button and choose your provider from the list. Choose between Showtime or the category “Additional Choices”.
Roku is one of the most used App on Smart Tv’s such as on Firestick and also on Kodi, it allows you to access so many free movies. It is another eligible App for ShowtimeAnytime activate on, Follow the guidelines for showtime activate.
- Turn on your Roku and go to the Showtime Anytime channel.
- Open the menu and select the “Activate” option.
- Select your streaming service or TV provider from the list. If it’s not on the list, you won’t be able to activate the service on your Roku.
- Make a note of the activation code when it appears on the screen.
- Open your computer’s browser and go to the activation page on the Showtime Anytime site.
- Follow the activation instructions on your screen.
- Then go to the “Activate Devices” page and use the credentials for your provider’s account.
- Enter the Roku activation code.
ShowtimeAnytime Activate on Roku not Working
If you can’t activate Showtime on Roku, reset your wireless network. Roku sometimes has network connectivity issues and there is no easy way to let Roku forget the network that has been manually connected and retry to connect it.
How to Activate Showtime Anytime on Amazon Firestick via showtimeanytime.com/activate
Amazon fire stick is one of the most trending dongle stick for streaming different movies and channels, especially in the United State. Amazon fire stick is owned by Amazon.com and they are more useful than the conventional cable. Yes, and you can activate Showtime Anytime on Amazon Fire Stick by following these steps.
Follow the steps below to activate showtime anytime on your Amazon Fire stick
- You need to Download the Showtime Application on Amazon Fire Stick.
- Launch the Showtime Anytime App through the Showtime App icon.
- You will need to Sign up if you don’t have an account already.
- Follow the guidelines on your screen to know how you will be billed which is usually through your amazon account.
- You can now use your Showtime and on any supported devices.
Note: Visit www.showtimeanytime.com/activate on your web browser to activate