The following steps tutorial will show you how To Install Marauder Kodi Addon.
Some few people know about it and how to use it as its name sounds funny, that’s according to my friend. it is actually a movie and also Tv addons that have a sub called Crew Repo.
Marauder works extensively on all devices including the Amazon Firestick 4k, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and Android TV Boxes.
Use the steps below to install in the Marauder Kodi addons to your Kodi device. We also include Real-Debrid integration steps after the installation steps.
It includes torrent links when Real-Debrid is integrated. If you decide to use this a VPN is required to protect your privacy.
Marauder Kodi Add-Ons Installation Steps
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back button on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here and click OK – https://team-crew.github.io
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “crew” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons.
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “crew” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.thecrew-0.3.0.zip
- Wait for the “The Crew Repo” message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Click The Crew Repo
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons
- Select Marauder
- Click Install
- When prompted with the following message, Click OK
- Wait for the “Marauder Add-on installed” message to appear
- Once the Marauder Video add-on has been installed go back to the Home screen of Kodi. Click Add-ons
- Select Video add-ons
- Click Marauder
- That’s it! The Marauder Kodi Add-on is now successfully installed.