first launched Gmail with no phone verification requirement to open a verified Gmail account. After many fraudulent activities and Google decide it wants to main one account per user, they introduced the Phone verification in order to curb these frauds.
As we know, most Google products are always standard and Gmail is one of them, in fact, Gmail is considered the best electronic mail in the world. Google are also the owner of Youtube, Blogspot, Adsense, Admob, Google drive and much more.
How to Create Gmail Account without Phone Number Verification
This question isn’t new to experts, There is however a good trick that can let you open a new Gmail account without phone number or verify your phone number as usually required.
You need to note that some requirements are to be made available to make this work at ease. the following will be needed and it will be extensively utilized.
1. Android phone or PC with internet connectivity.
2. Little knowledge about computer
3. Other necessary details such as your name, username, and password.
Once the above requirement is in place, visit Gmail account.
Settings>>>Accounts>>>Google>>>Active Gmail–>Click on dot lines to the upper right>>>Remove account>>>Confirm remove account.
This will enable you to skip the phone verification on Android phones or devices.
Use a VPN to create a Gmail account and it is going to work without the use of phone verification. There are many Free VPN available on play.google.com that can allow you to have access to some country as a proxy.
Open your browser, it is recommended to use Chrome or Firefox browser
- Open a tab on your Chrome and click on on the 3-dots at the upper top of the page and choose ignition mode.
- Visit the Gmail account page at https://gmail.com and create your Gmail account
- Choose age 16 years and above, in most cases I often choose 16 years and no phone verification will be required.
- Fill other information accordingly to create your Gmail account.
Open your Firefox browser and choose the private tab.
Visit the Gmail account page at https://gmail.com/ and create your Gmail account
Fill other required information accordingly to create your Gmail account.
This method will be carried out on an Android phone without you logging into your Gmail App. Failure to comply, you will be logged out of your already signed in account.
1. Click the setting option on your Android phone
2. Click on the account option on your Android phone.
3. Toggle to the bottom of the page and click on Google to add new Gmail account
4. Enter your information and click next button
5. Next is to choose a unique password for your Gmail account
Note: After you must have entered your password from step 5 and Google prompted you to enter your mobile phone number for verification kindly skip or select not now to proceed.
6. Finally, Google will prompt you to enter your payment method. Kindly select not now and proceed to complete your account creation without phone verification.
1. Visit Google mail (Gmail) login page to login to your old Gmail account
2. Navigate to the top right of your Gmail account then click on account or my account.
3. Next step, a new window will open. Kindly click on your personal information
4. Your personal information will be displayed before you, click on your phone number since our intention is to remove your phone number from it.
5. Click on account recovery from below your phone number as seen above and click on edit on the page that follow suite
6. Click on remove the phone number from the pop-up.
This method will enable you to use the same phone number over again to create a Gmail account without verification. This method can be used to skip phone verification while creating your Gmail account for this first time.
or Creating Gmail account to skip phone verification is actually meant for educational purpose and for those who use it legally for business.